The 16th Annual Mountain West Golf Tournament Fundraiser will be held on August 4th, 2023. Our 2023 charities are Feed It Forward/ACSD#1 and Hospice of Laramie.
Tournament Format: Scramble (4-person teams)
Each player in the foursome hits off the tee. The team members choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that spot, and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. Balls are placed within one club length of the best shot, no closer to the hole. If the ball is in the rough or in a hazard, all others’ shots must be played from the rough or hazard. The team score on each hole is the number of the “best shots” taken to get the ball in the hole.
|7:00 – 8:00 am||Check-In|
|8:00 am||Tournament Begins|
|12:30 – 1:30 pm||Lunch Provided|
|1:30 pm||Tournament Awards|
2 Game Tickets for Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders
$20/raffle ticket or 3 for $50
*Yardstick cannot be used for contests*
Longest Drive, #3- Men / #9-Women: Your drive must be in the fairway to count. If you beat the existing longest drive, put your name on the marker in the fairway and move it to your ball location.
Closest to the Pin, #7-Men / #4-Women: Your “tee” shot must be on the green to count. If you beat the existing closest to the pin, put your name on the marker and move it to your ball location.
Longest Putt, #16-Men / #17-Women: If you beat the existing longest putt, put your name on the marker and move it to your ball location.
Included With Tournament Fee…
- Hole-In-One: Each par 3 has a hole-in-one prize. Grand prize of $10,000 on hole #15! Other prizes include Callaway X series Irons, 50″ 4K Smart TV, and a $500 gift card.
Holes: #4, #7, #13, #15
- Pay the Pro: Pro will hit your drive over the water (team pictures at this hole)
- Splish Splash or Cash: Chip a ball in a pool around 80 yards away. If you make it, you win $100! First shot is free and additional shots can be purchased (1 for $5 or 3 for $10)
Other Games Available…
- $25 donation/player | Dixon Aurelius Challenge – A beautifully designed challenge that rewards any skill level, unlike most long-drive holes. Hole: #3
- $10-$20 donation/player | Dixon Challenge – If the group donates $40, they will receive an automatic birdie for their score. Hole: #13
- $10/team | Forward Tee – Take your drive from the next tee box up (men from the women’s, women
from the JR tee box)Hole: #17
- $20/player | Poker Run – Draw your first card at the start and your next 4 throughout the course. Player with the best hand wins $200. An additional card can be purchased for $5 when you turn your card in at the end of the game. First card received at the clubhouse, remaining cards at holes #4, #7, #13, #15
**Drink cart located between Hole #4 & #14**