Tournament Format: Scramble (4-person teams)
Each player in the foursome hits off the tee. The team members choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that spot, and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. Balls are placed within one club length of the best shot, no closer to the hole. If the ball is in the rough or in a hazard, all others’ shots must be played from the rough or hazard. The team score on each hole is the number of the “best shots” taken to get the ball in the hole.
- Each team must use one tee shot of each player during the round. Mark your scorecard next to the player and the hole the drive was used.
- Women tee off from Red tees / Senior women from Blue Tees
- Men tee off from White tees / Senior men from Yellow Tees
- Mulligans: 1 per player (included with tourney fee). No golfer can use more than one mulligan (once used it cannot be used again). Mark your scorecard next to the player and the hole the mulligan was used.
- Yardstick: 1 per team (included with tourney fee). Use it to get closer to the hole or to get out of a bad lie. Mark your yard stick as you use it. Once it is fully marked off it can no longer be used.