2023 Mountain West Golf Tournament Fundraiser.
Our 2023 Charities
Mountain West host’s this event as a fundraiser for two charities. Each year we select two new charities that the proceeds benefit.
Feed It Forward
Now Open for Donations!
What is Feed it Forward?
Feed It Forward is a program in partnership with Albany County School District #1 which allows the community to BUY A KID A LUNCH.
- Ultimate Goal: To create a perpetual fund from which all students can receive meals at no charge and regardless of income.
- Did You Know? Not having enough to eat can make students lethargic, irritable, unfocused, and even miss school.
- Donations: For more information on how to donate, Contact Cassandra Bushman at (307) 721-4482.
Hospice of Laramie
“Hospice provides support and care for persons in the last phases of incurable disease so they may live as fully and comfortably as possible. Hospice recognizes dying as part of the normal process of living and focuses on maintaining the quality of remaining life. Hospice affirms life and neither hastens nor postpones death. Hospice exists in the hope and belief that through appropriate care, and the promotion of a caring community sensitive to their needs, patients and their families may be free to attain a degree of mental and spiritual preparation for death that is satisfactory to them.” (NHPCO)
Hospice treats the person, not the disease. We emphasize quality of life rather than the length of time left. Hospice care seeks to enable our patients to spend what time they have left with dignity and quality either at home or in a home-like setting.
An interdisciplinary team of trained professionals is available on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis to provide extensive service to our patients and their families.
Hospice is comfort care. Comfort care means choosing quality of life as a priority. Comfort care concentrates on the patients’ right to die pain-free and with dignity.
FILLED - Swag-Bag Sponsor
- Your business’ logo on all participant swag-bags
FILLED - Eagle Sponsor
- A sign for your business at tee box plus 4-person team entry fee
- A sign for your business/logo at tee box
Drink Ticket Sponsor
- Your business’ logo on 50 drink tickets given out to participants
Golf Cart Sponsor
- A sign for your business displayed on 1 cart ($75) or 2 carts ($100)
Driving Range Sponsor
- A sign for your business/logo posted at the driving range
Make A Donation
If you have any questions or if you need any further information regarding the tournament, please contact us at: